Custom DTF no minimum
EMAIL ARTWORK TO DORTHYLYNN@GMAIL.COM INCLUDING YOUR ORDER NUMBER
PLEASE TRIM AROUND IMAGES
- I am NOT responsible for operator error, if you are concerned with the first ones you do, I recommend ordering a couple extra.
We recommend heating your press to 300-325° F depending on your press. We recommend starting with a lower temp and going to a higher temp if needed. Press the shirt or material before adding the transfer to remove moisture. Lay the transfer down flat with the design facing the material. Press the transfer for 10 seconds. COLD PEEL. Cover the design with a Teflon sheet. Press for 10 more seconds.
~If the transfer is having trouble sticking we recommend pressing for 2-3 more seconds. if you need help with troubleshooting, please reach out via email at email@example.com
- All custom DTF (Direct To Film) prints are printed using CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Key) colors. This means four ink plates are used in your design and is matched as closely as possible to the CMYK color model. We saturate designs as much as possible to match the file that is sent. YOUR FILE COLORS WILL NOT EXACTLY MATCH THE COMPLETED DTF TRANSFER COLORS. We do our absolute best to get colors as close as possible, but a file on a computer is going to look different than a direct to film transfer using water-based ink.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN DUE TO COLOR VARIATIONS BETWEEN THE COMPUTER FILE AND THE CMYK PRINTED WATER-BASED INK DIRECT TO FILM TRANSFER.
WE DO OFFER ARTWORK SERVICES FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE.
-png with transparent background
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON CUSTOMS. WE PRINT THE ARTWORK YOU PROVIDE. WE WILL REACH OUT IF WE SEE ANY ISSUES.
- Share your shipping policy
- Share your packaging details
INCLUDE A MESSAGE ABOUT YOUR SHIPPING POLICY